Stone Honeycomb Composite Panels
HWSTRONGER STONE HOENYCOMB COMPOSITE PANEL is a fabricated stone wall cladding system utilizing a composite panel made by laminating a natural stone venner to an aluminum honeycomb panel with highly bonding adhesives.
The stone honeycomb composite panel is fabricated and then attached to the wall with a series of aluminum extrusions.
HWSTRONGER can manufacture a large range of natural stone finishes, including granite, marble, limestone sandstone and any other stones you can find in the market. The natural stone composite panels are suitable for interior and exterior use, being highly weatherproof and suitable for high impact areas.
Stone honeycomb composite panels specification
|Composition||Natural stone||Aluminum honeycomb panel||Photo|
|Class||Marble, Granite, Sandstone, Limestone ,etc||Aluminum, Firberglass|
|Thickness||5mm to 10mm||6mm to 30mm|
|Total thickness||Customized, from 10mm to 300mm|
300*300mm, 300*600mm,600*600mm,600*900mm, 900x1200mm,
|Application||Building wall decoration, floor, table, ship, etc|
|Package||Protective film with plywood crate|
Remarks: Please note stone is a natural product. As a result, no two pieces are identical and may vary in markings, colour and texture. In some stones it is common to find spots, fossils or shelly formations, pit holes, open texture streaks, iron spots, and grain formation changes.
Technical Data Sheet
|1||Flat Bonding Strength||Average ≥ 1.0 MPa;|
Minimum ≥ 0.6 MPa
|Average 1.31 MPa;|
Minimum 0.88 MPa
|2||Flat Tensile Strength||≥ 0.8 MPa||0.91 MPa||Pass|
|3||Flat Tensile Modulus||≥ 30 MPa||70.7 MPa||Pass|
|4||Flat Shearing Strength||≥ 0.5 MPa||0.54 MPa||Pass|
|5||Flat Shearing Modulus||≥ 4.0 MPa||6.43 MPa||Pass|
|6||Bending Strength||≥ 8.0 MPa||41.0 MPa||Pass|
|7||Bending Rigidity||≥ 1.0 x 10^9 N.mm^2||2.86 x 10^9 N.mm^2||Pass|
|8||Shearing Rigidity||≥ 1.0 x 10^5 N||4.40 x 10^5 N||Pass|
|9||Climbing Drum Peel Strength||Average ≥ 50N.mm/mm;|
Minimum ≥ 40N.mm/mm
|10||Fasten Fitter Loading Capacity||≥ 3.2 kN||3.2 kN||Pass|
Advantages of using stone honeycomb composite panels
1. Lightweight- stone honeycomb composite panel is only 1/5 of the weight of its equivalent in traditional stone. This means that the product is much easier to handle and to ship, lessening damages, and improving onsite efficiency and safety.
2 Simple installation-stone honeycomb composite panel offers far improved attachment over traditional solid stone. The solid stone anchoring system exposes the weakest properties of the stone, whereas the fixing systems offered with stone honeycomb panels are rapid and highly improved the attachments.
3. Flexibility- stone honeycomb composite panels, using stone as a veneer over the honeycomb core are much flexible than dimensional stone. As a result the panels are much less prone to fracturing and cracking and better able to withstand building movement and extreme weather events.
4,Stability-The thin stone found on stone honeycomb panels lack the torsional force the thicker traditional stone. This means the lightweight stone honeycomb systems doesn't experience the stability failure that occurs in traditional stone.
Installation Systems of stone honeycomb composite panels:
A dedication to the total fulfillment of our client's and customer's expectations is reflected by a complete quality control system, beginning at the point of specification and continuing through to delivery of the guaranteed products. All activities are carried out in a manner which:
1. Uses the framework of ISO9000 Quality Standards to verify the quality of our systems
2. Ensures that our products and services are of the highest standards
3. Creates continuous improvements to our product through the application of the best quality practices.
4. The standard warranty (Exterior wall) is 15 years.