Aluminum honeycomb board as an important lightweight materials widely used in aviation manufacturing, foreign railway vehicles have long been applied, its use is quite extensive, such as the French TGV series, the Italian ETR series of high-speed trains. Domestic only in recent years began to use aluminum honeycomb panels, although achieved some results, its scope of application is still very limited, the characteristics of honeycomb sandwich materials and application of the scope of the need to be further strengthened and expanded.
Aluminum honeycomb panels are made of aluminum honeycomb core material and the surface material of the composite material, in summary, aluminum honeycomb panels have the following basic characteristics:
(1) light weight, high strength, especially bending rigidity, the same quality aluminum honeycomb board bending stiffness of about 5 times the aluminum alloy.
(2) has a very high surface flatness and high temperature stability, easy to shape and not easily deformed, aluminum honeycomb panels can not only be made of flat panels, and can be made into a double, single panel, made after the vehicle parts disassembly Convenience.
(3) excellent corrosion resistance, insulation and environmental adaptability, can be adapted to the railway EMU and bus harsh use of the environment; In addition, according to the needs of such plates can be used surface painting or surface paste fire board treatment, to Good decorative, fireproof.
(4) unique resilience, can absorb vibration energy, with good sound and noise reduction effect.
(5) high fire rating, to meet the international fire safety standards UIC564-2-199l "railway passenger cars or international use of similar vehicles in the fire and fire rules" in the A-level requirements.
(6) Smoke density in accordance with high-grade international railway fire safety standards, with good self-extinguishing; lower heat value, to form a refractory layer, can reduce the release of smoke and toxic gases, with excellent environmental performance
(7) Excellent molding manufacturing process, to meet the railway vehicle interior parts of the complex shape, high stability requirements.
In foreign countries, the French TGV series and the Italian ETR series of high-speed trains, very early use of honeycomb sandwich structure composite materials in the production of interior wall panels and roof, followed by many European railway vehicle manufacturing enterprises using aluminum honeycomb panel manufacturing railway vehicle zero Parts, the scope of application throughout the interior structure of the side wall panels, the roof, between the wall panels, flooring, inside and outside the door door and luggage racks and other spare parts. Among them, Italy in the application of aluminum honeycomb panels relatively more leading, Italy has long been the use of aluminum honeycomb panels to create complex shape of the luggage rack and curved window with the inner wall and other structural parts.