Introduction of HPL Honeycomb Panels
HWSTRONGER HPL honeycomb panel is fire rated sandwich panels with high pressure decorative laminate (HPL) faces reinforced with aluminium sheet and aluminum honeycomb as the core.
The hexagonal structure of aluminum honeycomb core has optimum mechanical properties and is able to carry shear loads at much lower weight than foam or other core types.
The high pressure decorative laminate is a kind of fire rating decorative materials, the HPL honeycomb panel has been principally developed for high- performance marine vessel interior applications.
HPL skin: 0.8mm, 1.0mm, HPL sheet can be on both sides, or only on top skin for cost saving.
Top aluminium skin: 0.3mm, 0.5mm, 0.7mm
Back aluminum skin: can be range from 0.3mm to 1.0mm. regular used back skin is 0.5mm.
Core material: Aluminum Honeycomb core, regular cell size 3/8 inch, cell node 6mm, foil thickness 0.06mm.
Alloy Used: A3003 and A5052
Overall panel thickness: From 6mm to 300mm. common panel thickness 10mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm and 30mm. other thickness can be made to order.
Standard panel size: 4ftx8ft(1200x2400mm)
1) Resistant to water, moisture and mold
2) Resistant to strong acid, base and chemical corrosion.
3) Resistant to abrasion, scratches, and impact
4) Easy to clean, anti-ultraviolet rays
5) Resistant to fire, heat, and cigarette burns
6) Environmentally friendly,no toxic, anti-static ,no radiation
7) Extremely durable and not easy to deform
8) Various surface processing and colors
HPL honeycomb panels are especially used for walls, partitions, doors, furniture and ceilings in ship decoration.
We have supplied HPL honeycomb panels for 8 commercial passenger vessels used in 2016 Brazil Olympic Games.