6mm Thick Aluminium Corrugated Panels For Signage Board
HWSTRONGER aluminum corrugated panel is a kind of sandwich panel made from aluminum corrugated core bonded with one or two aluminum sheet. The corrugated core bonded with one aluminum sheet is always used for ceilings, while the corrugated core bonded with two skins can replace the aluminum composite panels as signage board, wall decoration panels and etc.
The waved shape of aluminium corrugated core increased the bonding surface to aluminium sheet(compared with honeycomb core structure), thus has better bonding strength.
Aluminium corrugated panel without back skins for ceilings
Aluminium corrugated panel with both skins for signage board, wall cladding.
|Material of Aluminum sheet||Aluminum Alloy A3003H16-H18|
|Thickness of the front sheet||0.5mm-1.0mm, PVDF coated for exterior use, PE coated for interior use|
|Thickness of the back sheet||0.4mm - 1.0mm, primer coating or mill finish|
|Material of Aluminum corrugated sheet|
Aluminum Alloy AL100H16-H18
wall thickness 0.2mm-0.3mm
|Panel size||4ftx8ft, 1220x2440mm, customize sizes|
|Panel thickness||4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, customize|
1. High Bonding Stength, durable adhesion:
The corrugated core structure makes the bonding to aluminium sheet rigid and durable. The tensile strength of the panel can be up to 2Mpa.
5mm corrugated panel with both skins weighs only 4.5kg/m2.
3. 100% recyclable
4. Large size is available to save energy and installation cost.
Max. size of the corrugated panel is 1500x6000mm.
HWSTRONGER aluminum corrugated panel is A2 fire rated according to GB8624-2012.
6. Can be processed into different shapes. The edges of the corrugated panel without rear skin can be folded into hooked shapes and to be easily installed. The edges of the corrugated panels with both skins can be sealed.
- Previous: 3-5mm Thin Stone Veneer Backed With Aluminium Honeycomb Panels
- Next: Railway Used High Strength Aluminum Honeycomb Cores